This page lists the Pools and Clubs looking for Coaches, and those individuals who are looking for Coaching positions. Our Season runs from late-May through mid July. Dual Meets are usually on Sundays with warm ups starting at 4pm and lasting until 9 pm. Club practice times vary by pool, but usually have morning and afternoon practice hours Monday – Friday.
Pools look for Candidates with:
Flower Valley Dive Team is seeking a head dive coach for the 2023 summer season. The ideal candidate would have prior dive coaching experience and enjoy working with kids of a variety of ages and diving abilities. Prior participation in a recreational or competitive dive team is desired. Knowledge of the proper sequence of dive skill acquisition is a requirement. Good team management and organizational skills are necessary as is a desire to help every diver progress to the best of their potential and have fun.
· Provide daily dive instruction appropriate to several different levels of divers.
· Work with dive team representatives and assistant coaches.
· Coach at all dive meets including Rookie Meet (June), Divisionals, All-Stars, and Robin Hood Invitational (all in July).
· Attend all social events and planning meetings.
· Help create an atmosphere of team-spirited fun for all ages.
· Be a role model for assistant coaches, coaches in training and young divers.
· Other team duties as needed specific to Summer Dive Season 2024.
Practices are typically:
· Monday -Friday 4:30-6:30 pm until public schools are closed for summer, and then
· Tuesday-Friday mornings from 9:00 - 11:00 am and Mondays-Fridays 4:00 - 6:00 pm; Wednesday afternoon practices are not held when our pool hosts a home swim meet.
· Some flexibility on times of practices may be considered as long as it meets the pool schedule of the Flower Valley Bath and Racquet Club and swim team schedules.